Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Candy Corn and Peanuts

We are ready for trick-or-treating! Not sure if this will be mom's bag or the kids but I only made one so I'm thinking it's for me. Not that I'll be ringing any doorbells but there's always that treat that neither child will eat and will end up in my bag. By the way, have you ever tried candy corn and roasted peanuts at the same time? Keep that dish as far away from me as possible. LOVE it!

I also finished the Upside Down Daisy hat from Itty Bitty Hats.
This one took me awhile to finish. I'm not crazy about the sewing piece of it and each petal had to be sewed on the top. I guess I'm not sure if I'm doing it right hence the lack of confidence and procrastination! But I like how it turned out.
Happy Halloween!
PS. I've received my invite for Ravelry. Yikes! It's a bit overwhelming but will be very sa*weet once I get it organized.

No comments: