Saturday, October 06, 2007

Felted Hat


Here's another look at the WIP. Guess who's under the hat? Still need to knit the flower that attaches above the brim and then felt it.









Not knitting related but I have to share this sweet picture. When the weather has cooperated (which hasn't been to often lately) lil' Anders has been chaffeuring El to school in the mornings. He takes his job very seriously and makes sure he gets her to school on time (Nascar style) and sends her off with a little lovin'.



2 comments:

Susan B. Anderson said...

This is one of the cutest blogs I have ever seen! I love your photos and design. I loved meeting you and your beautiful daughter even more. You made my whole day Needlework Unlimited and I appreciate you making the trip to see me. I wish we lived closer to each other so we could knit together! Keep in touch.
susan

Denise said...

Hi Annie, welcome to the blogging world, your blog looks great and the pics are wonderful. I came across from Susie's blog when she mentioned you in her post - I'm glad I did, your posts are just so sweet. I hope you will continue to post what you're knitting. The sweet pea set is adorable.
Pop over and visit me if you get a chance.
Hugs
Denise