Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Scandinavian Ornament


Whew! What a week. Add busy to an already busy time and you've got one crazy momma here.

I had a little elf working hard in her shop and she created these darling Scandinavian ornaments and sent them to me. I'm putting them in the shop so if you are looking for a last-minute gift or just something special for you or your tree I have 18 of them available. They should be up by later this afternoon.


That little elf is my other extremely talented Grandmother-in-law. I am going to showcase her work sometime soon on this blog. Most of my Christmas decorations I own were made by her. She is amazing!
PS. I have some knitting projects to post soon!

*Annie

4 comments:

sheepish one said...

those are super duper cute!
i am loving the reds and whites of scandinavian holiday items all over blogs and flickr this year.

Sue said...

How gorgeous are those little snow elves. Your grandmother in law seems very talented. I cant wait to see what else she has created.

At Home Mommy Knits said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable! So talented! Can't wait to see her other creations. Merry Christmas.

PlumStitches said...

they're so sweet.