1. Find a button and sew onto neck warmer
2. Felt this red cardinal and embellish
3. Weave in ends and block capelet
4. Figure out what's what with this mess (it's going to be a floppy dog)
5. Finish this crochet bead necklace
No photo list:
Finish two hats for friend
Knit a Buddy Bag
Sew these cool headbands for daughter
Sew this cool toy for son
Creating stuff for a soon to open Etsy store
Plus my blog is overdue for a makeover
and many more things that I won't bore you with.
PS. Thank you for all of the kind comments on the Halloween costumes. They are pretty cute kids but I'm a little biased!